Wednesday 28 September 2016

Week 3- Things 5 and 6

I really enjoyed making a Bitmoji, here she is, I sent it to friend via Whatsapp who thought it looked a lot like me!





I think it is very important that it allows people to accurately represent themselves in terms of gender, colour, ethnicity etc. Hopefully people will feel better represented and less marginalised.  It is also great fun picking out outfits etc. to represent your own style and personality!

Inclusion is something I am very passionate about but I had not really considered the accessibility of websites.  I had a look at the Education Scotland website which I thought would be totally accessible but several errors were identified which surprised me.

     


1 comment:

  1. Keeping websites up to date and compliant can be tricky and a lot of work for large organisations. I'm always super impressed when I come across one with only a few errors. I triple checked as much as I could for the 23 Things website ;)

    ReplyDelete